- All guest rooms are on the second floor and are not handicap accessible.
- We prefer to keep an adults only Bed and Breakfast. We are NOT set up to accommodate guests under the age of sixteen (16). Exceptions MAY be made if your party is renting all four rooms but only at the discretion of the owners and if the children are not infants or toddlers. Guests appreciate our adult-only environment because we often have wedding nights, anniversary weekends, birthday celebrations and romantic getaways. Thank you for understanding.
- We have two cats on the premises in the inn keepers' private quarters. Because of potential guest allergies, we do not allow pets. We will be happy to provide phone numbers of local kennels.
- Smoking is not allowed in our home or on the veranda or balcony because of government and insurance regulations. You may smoke on the sidewalk, or in the yard or parking area.
- Fees for extra cleaning or repairs due to smoking in the building will be charged to your account.
- No candles or other open flames are allowed in guest rooms due to fire and insurance regulations.
- Guests can be asked to leave for any reason that is disruptive to the operation of the inn.
- Reservations may be made online through our website or calling 317-697-3212 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Rates do not include applicable taxes. Rates are based on single/double occupancy. There will be an additional charge for extra person(s) of any age. Rates are subject to change.
- We accept cash, personal or business checks, MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Check-in time is 3:30 to 6:00 p.m. Special arrangements may be made if you plan to arrive earlier than 3:30 p.m. or later than 6:00 p.m. Please call if you are running late.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. with no exceptions. We have only a short time frame to clean our rooms before another guest arrives.
- A deposit of one night's stay plus tax is required at time of booking. If booking more than one room, a deposit on each room is required. Balance, if any, will be collected at check-out. Please see "Cancellations" further down page.
- Refunds of deposits are not given for reservations that are canceled less than two days prior to arrival unless waived by the innkeeper under special circumstances or unless we are able to rebook your room. If your credit card has not been charged for the room deposit plus taxes at time of booking, it will be charged at time of cancellation. We are a small business with only four rooms and our income is affected by last minute cancellations if we are unable to rebook your room.
- If you book all four rooms for a group, you must cancel at least 30 days in advance for a refund of your deposit.
- If you book for a MAJOR SPORTING EVENT IN INDIANAPOLIS and cancel three days or less of arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit if we cannot rebook the room(s) for your scheduled dates.
- Gift certificates are available at current room rates plus Indiana's 7% sales tax, 5% county room tax and are non-refundable.
- We only accept gift certificates that are issued by The Flying Frog Bed and Breakfast. If you are unsure about your gift certificate, please contact us prior to booking.